Pages

mercredi 25 mai 2011

When I do nothing I just watch that :

one month ago I found out a serie, in fact the whole story begins with a film. Does anyone remember the movie : This is England ? Well the fans will be  happy because actually the producer of the film has decided to continue with a serie so let's discover : THIS ENGLAND 86 (exactly the same actors but older !)


I've always been a huge fan of Vicky McClure's (Lol) outfits 

Then for the girls there is The secret diary of a call girl, be careful this show can be fun and sometimes can be borring





If you're just like me, after watching the show you will stop your studies and begin a career as a Call Girl (then I changed my mind and thought it was a bad idea, things never happen like in the television)


And the last but not the least, Misfits, a show I do really appreciate, funny, surprising, attractive. I particularly like Alisha (I actually have the same hair and so I try to find some new haircuts)


What are your favourite shows ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire